St.Therese

Church Photo

There is no news at this moment...!

News & Events

Rosary Hill

From 1949 - 1962, Rev. Fr. Pious Morris rendered his service in Kandanvilai parish for 14 years. In his period he increased the land property. Such as the land at present occupied by Handloom society, the Rosary Chapel etc. In the year 1968, Rev. Fr. Gregory took charge of the parish. He laid foundation for the front part of the Church. In his period the way to the Rosary Mount was bought and the path was laid. Succeeding him in 1987, Rev. Fr. Hilarious took charge of the parish. He established a Stupa on the Rosary Mount. Fr. Russel Raj undertook and completed the work of installment of 14 stations of the way of the Cross, along the path to Rosary Mount.

st.therese
© Copyright 2018. Kandanvilai.info. All rights reserved.